All trouble was fixed

Last Saturday, I spend all day fighting with my blog’s database.
I find that maybe the problem is I installed too many plug-in in my blog,
So the db created many worthless tables. I try to delete them. And I give-up,
Because some of them I don’t know is it useful or not. Finally I delete all of them, just keep two tables: “the post” and “the comment”. And install wordpress again….

In the end, all trouble was fixed, yeah, thanks god. TToTT, I can continuous design the theme again. >u<

So, in the future, I will not install too many plug-in.

Many thank you.

Apologies, for this post the comments are closed.