How to install the theme
1. Upload the spotmilk folder (spotmilk.php, spotmilk.css, blackmilk.css, ie.css, moz.css, webkit.css and images foler) to your wp-content > plugins folder.
2. Activate the SpotMilk plugin under the Plugins menu in your WordPress admin panel.
3. Enjoy your new admin theme.
How to change the login/register page (optional)
1. Open wp-login.php in your wp root folder.
2. Replace /wp-admin/wp-admin.css with /wp-content/plugins/spotmilk/spotmilk.css in line 45 and 215 for WP 2.0.3 or line 43 and 200 for WP 1.5.3. (the line numbers may be inaccurate, but you know what to change, don’t you?)
3. Save changes.
4. Open wp-register.php in your wp root folder.
5. Replace wp-admin/wp-admin.css with wp-content/plugins/spotmilk/spotmilk.css in line 62, 93 and 142 for WP 2.0.3 or line 92, 122, 148 for WP 1.5.3.
6. Save changes.
7. Enjoy your new login/register page.